With the rack inspection app, you can inspect racks faster and easier than ever before. Benefit from the integrated digital work process right from the first inspection and all subsequent inspections.Buy now
Save time and add your own inspection points. It can’t get any easier to inspect shelving pursuant to DIN 15635.
The advantages of the app for shelving inspection pursuant to DIN 15635
Save more than 60% of your time
Due to the continuous work process, you save a lot of time when creating the documentation for the shelving inspection.
Adaptable test point checklist
The predefined checklist can be broadened to include your own checkpoints and thus be individually adapted.
You can quickly and easily document the existing defects on the shelving with a photo. The processing of the deficiencies is thus considerably simplified.
Further features and advantages of the Rack Inspector app
- Simple and efficient inspection of shelving using checklists
- Documentation of all inspection states, even shelves that have no defects are documented.
- Revised inspection document for more clarity
- Inspection and documentation pursuant to BetrSichV and DIN 15635
- Suitable for different shelving types
- Fast and detailed documentation of all deviations
- Customisable inspection reports/checklist
- Automatic generation of documentation
- Generation of detailed inspection reports and overview reports possible
- Photos und additional observations for each deviation
Discover the enormous advantage of this app
Over 500 satisfied customers. That’s why we lead the market. See for yourself and test out our app today. Simply download it from the App Store and test the entire range of functions free of charge.